Available with Standard or Advanced license.
Available with Production Mapping license.
Available with ArcGIS Maritime license.
The ArcGIS Maritime server extension is a server object extension (SOE) for ArcGIS Server that provides Maritime Chart Service and Custom Chart Builder (CCB) capabilities.
The Maritime server extension installation package contains the following:
- Maritime Chart Service (MCS)
- Custom Chart Builder (CCB)
Maritime server extension follows the standard maintenance cycle and continues to be enhanced and expanded. For major updates and releases, new complete software setups are provided through the My Esri website, while patches are provided on the Esri Support site. The My Esri website also provides links to setup packages and installation guides.
To obtain a Linux installation package, contact the Maritime team.
Complete the following steps to install and configure the Maritime server extension:
- Obtain an authorization file for the machine on which you are installing the Maritime server extension.
- Verify that the system meets the system requirements.
- Install ArcGIS Server.
- If necessary, upgrade from a previous Mapping and Charting Solutions installation.
- Install the Maritime server extension.
- Configure the Maritime server extension.